This module supports the UART interface, and supports the SPI Bluetooth serial port protocol, which has the advantages of low cost, small size, low power consumption and high sensitivity. This module is mainly used in the field of short distance wireless data transmission. It can be connected to the Bluetooth device of PC and use Otto Scratch AI with it!
- Control any Otto robot via Bluetooth using your PC.
- Upload code from Arduino IDE
- Programming with Otto Scratch AI
- Ideal for any Arduino project with wireless control system
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Built in PCB radio frequency antenna
- Support UART interface
- Support for Bluetooth 4.0 is available on most major platforms
- iOS5+ (iOS7+ preferred)
- Android 4.3+ (or better 4.4+)
This product has a minimum order of 3 to qualify for free shipping or add any other of our robot kits or expansion set to your cart