The Arduino TCRT5000 is designed to sense the distance to an object using Infra Red (IR) light waves. It can also identify the difference between white and black based on the contrast of an object and it’s reflective properties.
TCRT5000 IR reflex sensors
- The detection range: 1mm~8mm applies, the focus distance of 2.5mm.
- Track lines
- Comparator output signal clean wave well, driving ability, than 15mA.
- The Loopy precision potentiometer adjustment with adjustable sensitivity.
- Rated voltage and 3.3V-5V
- The output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- A bolt-hole, is easy to install.
- Small Board PCB dimensions: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Use wide LM393 voltage comparator.