The Otto Ninja robot PCB is Arduino’s 5V compatible board in the smallest available form factor: 40x40mm! we are now making awesome projects with it. Compatible with all latest version of Otto robots.
This is the new preferred board for many robot projects requiring a small and easy to use microcontroller board. The small footprint and low price, make the board particularly suited for wearable inventions, low cost robotics, electronic musical instruments, and general use to control smaller parts of a larger projects.
The Otto Ninja robot board is an evolution of the traditional Arduino Nano board, but features easier to understand and fast connections with its colored pins, power JST connector for our new rechargeable battery and a micro USB connector
- Built-in ESP8266+32M flash memory.
- Micro USB connector
- Compatible with Arduino IDE software.
- Wireless connectivity.
- It is a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi network solution.
- Wi-Fi network functions
- I/O and power supply with anti reverser polarity connector. You can be easily connect servos and sensors via the DuPont cables.
- Powerful on-chip processing and storage capabilities, which allows it to integrate sensors and other application-specific devices not only robots.
What are you waiting for? Upgrade now!