Otto DIY and Tokylabs; two innovative companies in the Educational technology have partnered to bring Ottoky to life.
An all in one biped robot kit that interacts with Internet of Things, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, the perfect integration of hands-on robotics for your classroom/home education. Create STEM projects in no time without previous experience, including Electronics and Coding, Plug & Play.
Connect our wide variety of sensors and actuators in the most intuitive way. No need to use breakout boards, breadboards or soldering or complex connections. Fully compatible with any kind of Arduino or maker kind sensors and actuators.
👩💻 Simple Programming with Blockly
🔧 Robotics Kit easy to build
⚙️ Servo motors
👣 Walks & dances
🔊 Create your own emotional sounds and melodies
🎛️ Potentiometer input sensor
👇 Touch & Buttons for fast interactions
🖥️ OLED Display
🚥 Neopixel RGB light
🌐 Internet of Things & Wifi
👓 Augmented Reality
🧠 Artificial Intelligence
🧱 Building Blocks compatible
This comprehensive step by step guide with videos and audio in English or Spanish will to have you up and running in a day. Ottoky is part of the next generation of desktop companion robots, compatible with Lego blocks.
We include a FREE online course full of educational resources for you to become a Pro! or to teach, while having your new personal robot friend. Topics in the robotics course:
IoT is one of the most important industries nowadays and therefore we also include an Internet of Things course free of charge, 2 days of immersive cloud experience.
This is one of the few courses in the world that enables young students to make IoT projects with no difficulties.
Learn to code your own prototypes using the simple visual coding interface and just one finger and program it without soldering. Understand the principles of electronics connecting in the most intuitive way, a large variety of sensors and actuators.
When you are done, share it with the entire community so they can enjoy what you invented! This is the swiss army knife for students and makers.
What is Tokymaker?
- 1 x Neopixel RGB(Red Green and Blue) LED
- 2 x Push Buttons
- 3 x Touch Buttons
- Bluetooth (for Wireless coding and App control)
- Wifi (for IoT projects and communication)
- OLED Blue Screen display
- 5 x Analog Inputs
- 5 x Output (1 Amp per Output)
- Ultrasound or AI camera Input Port
- Protective Cover Case
- Micro USB port for Power and alternative coding.
- Battery port
- Compatible with any Arduino sensor kit
Maker kit includes:
- 1 x Tokymaker microcontroller board
- 1 x rechargeable lithium battery
- 4 x 3 row male DuPont connectors 90º
- 4 x Mini servo SG90 9g
- 1 x Micro USB angled cable
- 1 x Potentiometer module
- 1 x Passive Buzzer module
- 1 x Mini Phillips screwdriver
- 1 x Battery holder + JST connector
- 1 x Plastic Box with label print
- 6 x Mounting Screw M2
Builder kit includes:
It comes with all the maker kit parts above and the plastic parts ready to build:
- 3D printed PLA Body
- 3D printed PLA Lid
- 3D printed PLA Left Leg_A
- 3D printed PLA Left Leg_B
- 3D printed PLA Left Foot
- 3D printed PLA Right Leg_A
- 3D printed PLA Right Leg_B
- 3D printed PLA Right Foot